Wine Tasting at Hertfordshire Wine School
Hello and welcome to Hertfordshire Wine School - an independent wine education company. We run wine tastings and wine courses for people who enjoy wine and would like to learn more. No previous wine tasting experience is necessary. Our wine courses and wine tastings focus on the enjoyment of wine and learning more in a relaxed and informal setting, with friendly people.
"The Hertfordshire Wine School is a gem" (Herts Advertiser June 2011)
All our tastings and courses are available as Gift Vouchers for that perfect Father's Day, Christmas, birthday or other special occasion present. Our gift vouchers are available with free delivery and no expiry date, and can be used against the cost of any course.
The range of courses suits all levels of wine knowledge and experience:
· The 8-week introductory world of wine course provides a great introduction to wine covering a wide range of topics in our virtual journey to twelve different wine-producing countries
· Our Food & Wine Matching evenings enable you to learn which food goes with which wine, and why, as we try different food samples with a range of wine styles
· The daytime Saturday course with lunch is a great way of just sipping ten delicious wines, plus Champagne and a delicious lunch at the award-winning Darcy's restaurant in St Albans
"Thank you - we very much enjoyed the day. And, in fact, have not tasted a glass of wine in quite the same way since" (Attendee on Saturday wine course April 2011)
· Or try our one evening introductory and themed tastings.
We also run fabulous wine courses and tastings at other locations across the UK - click here to learn more...
In May 2012 we were selected as a finalist for one of the most prestigious awards in the wine industry. Harpers Wine & Spirits magazine selected us (along with Majestic and Oz Clarke) as among the UK’s top 3 companies for Wine Education.
Venue, Times & Accessibility
Hertfordshire wine courses and tastings are held in Harpenden, St Albans and our new centre in Hertford. Evening courses in Harpenden take place between 7.00pm to 9.00pm at the Harpenden House Hotel, which is just a few minutes walk from the railway station and town centre, in Southdown Road, Harpenden AL5 1PE.
Not sure which course to select? Please call me on 01582 621139 or 07794 313873 or send a note via the Contact Us page.
WINE TASTING FOR EVERYONE IN HERTFORDSHIRE!
Other Wine Schools
- Wine Tasting London-West & Wine Courses London-West
- Wine Tasting London-East & Wine Courses London-East
- Wine Tasting Edinburgh & Wine Courses Edinburgh
- Wine Tasting Manchester & Wine Courses Manchester
- Wine Tasting Birmingham & Wine Courses Birmingham
- Wine Tasting Leeds/York & Wine Courses Leeds/York
- Wine Tasting Bristol & Wine Courses Bristol
- Wine Tasting Newcastle upon Tyne & Wine Courses Newcastle upon Tyne
- Wine Tasting Brighton/Tunbridge Wells & Wine Courses Brighton/Tunbridge Wells
- Wine Tasting Cambridge & Wine Courses Cambridge
- Wine Tasting Hertfordshire & Wine Courses Hertfordshire
- Wine Tasting Lancashire & Wine Courses Lancashire
- Wine Tasting Milton Keynes & Wine Courses Milton Keynes
- Wine Tasting Hampshire - Wine Courses & Wine Tastings in Southampton & Winchester
- Wine Tasting Surrey - Wine Courses & Wine Tastings in Guildford & Dorking