WSET Level 2 Award in Wines (St Albans)
Our next Level 2 Course will run over seven Thursday evenings in the summer of 2020, starting on Thursday 11 June and concluding with the exam during the final session on Thursday 23 July. Timings are:
A further 12-15 hours additional private study is also recommended for this course.
The Fee of £360.00 includes:
- a set of 6 professional ISO tasting glasses to keep
- course book
- study guide and other materials
- tasting of around 40 different wines
- tuition from a WSET-certified tutor
- WSET registration costs and examination fees
- an internationally-recognised certificate
An examination comprising 50 multiple choice questions, and lasting 1 hour, takes place during the final evening on Thursday 23 July.
The venue for this course is The County Club, Ridgmont Road, St Albans AL1 3AG, which is right by the main, Thameslink, railway station and walking distance from the town centre. The club has a car park for the use of anyone visiting the premises.
Places remaining: 10
Course Date/Time: Thu 11th Jun 2020 at 6.30pm
Duration: 7 evenings x 3 hours
Venue: The County Club, St Albans